Driving for Work
Every year there are approximately 1000 road traffic fatalieis involving individuals driving for work. Most companies have staff required to drive for work, which makes this amongst the most common risk in workplace health and safety.
The Management and record keeping of Driving and Driver competence is of paramount importance if you are sending employees out on the road, more so if you are sending them out in thier own vehicles.
Services we are able to provide:
- Proffesional Driver First Aid (CPC)
- Driver Management, Control and Record Keeping Systems.
- Driver safety program
- The Law and driving
- Driving Policies
- Risk assessments and managing risk for your organisation
- Vehicle accident investigation
- Audit of existing vehicle and fleet systems including operators liceenses etc
Related pages: Lone Working,