Safety and Health Ltd can provide you with training in a extensive range of heath and safety courses which are offered at our training centre or, if suitable, your own premises or venue.
All of our training courses are fully accredited and approved ensuring your due diligence is taken care of.
Certification is provided through Awarding Organisation such as Qualsafe or CIEH to name but a few.
We concentrate on: -
Providing you with a quality service
Peace of mind your money is well spent
You are in safe hands! Contact Us now to book your place.
Our Courses include: -
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
- CITB Site Safety Plus*
- CITB SSSTS
- CITB SMSTS
- CIEH Level 1 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Fire Safety Awareness (level 1)
- Fire Marshall/Warden (level 2)
- General health and safety awareness
- IOSH Management of health and safety *
- IOSH Working Safely *
- Asbestos Awareness
- HGV / LGV Driver CPC scheme (JAUPT) *
- PPE 'FIT' testing (for those using dust or face masks incl. RPE)
- And very soon, a range of blended learning courses in partnership with a leading awarding organisation!
Click on the Courses for full details. (not all courses will pop up. Call for details)
All trainers are qualified to teach in and hold teaching certificates.
We also, through our associates, offer fork-lift training and certification and driver training.
First AidOur First Aid courses are held at our Baldock, Bedford, Leicester or Derby site. We can, subject to minimum numbers and a suitable venue hold our courses at your premises so waste no time in visiting our First Aid Page to book on one of our many course to suit your diary
* The courses marked as such are accredited courses and certification may be processed through one of our trusted partners.