Safety and Health Ltd can provide you with training in an extensive range of health and safety courses which are offered at our training centre or, if suitable, your own premises or venue.
All of our training courses are fully accredited and approved ensuring your due diligence is taken care of.
Certification is provided through Awarding Organisation such as Qualsafe or CIEH to name but a few.
We concentrate on: –
- Your requirements
- Providing you with a quality service
- Peace of mind your money is well spent
You are in safe hands! Contact Us now to book your place.
Our Courses include: –
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
- Safeguarding Children, Young People & Adults at Risk
- CITB Site Safety Plus*
- CITB SSSTS
- CITB SMSTS
- CIEH Level 1 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Fire Safety Awareness (level 1)
- Fire Marshall/Warden (level 2)
- General health and safety awareness
- IOSH Management of health and safety *
- IOSH Working Safely *
- Asbestos Awareness
- HGV / LGV Driver CPC scheme (JAUPT) *
- PPE ‘FIT’ testing (for those using dust or face masks incl. RPE)
- And very soon, a range of blended learning courses in partnership with a leading awarding organisation!
Click on the Courses for full details. (not all courses will pop up. Call for details)
All trainers are qualified to teach in and hold teaching certificates.
We also, through our associates, offer fork-lift training and certification and driver training.
* The courses marked as such are accredited courses and certification may be processed through one of our trusted partners.
- Noise Awareness
- PPE (Inc Fit Testing)
- Driver Training
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheel
- First Aid
- Lone Worker
- Working at Heights
Get help with your health & safety requirements today
Here to help with all your health & safety needs, in Hertfordshire and beyond